Friday, March 13, 2020

The Weekend Roundup "K"
The letter K is for...
   Kites, Kittery, Kittens and Keepsake
(click on photo for bigger and best view)
Kites at Hampton Beach, New Hampshire
Pepperrell Cove in Kittery, Maine
Looking towards Portsmouth Harbor Lighthouse
in New Hampshire
Cute kittens that happen to be siblings
A very special keepsake of mine. This sat on top of my Mom and Dad's wedding cake on July 17, 1948.  My dad gave it to me after my Mom passed away in 2013.  As a little girl, I always remember seeing this in their bedroom on top of their dresser. It's something I love very much ♥

5 comments:

  1. Now I wonder where I put my parents' cake topper?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those kittens are VERY cute. I like flying kites but haven't done it for a looong time.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. ..great kites, I haven't seen them flying this year, the lighthouse is a treat, I must say that I like kittens better than cats. Now that's keepsake! Thank Dawn for stopping by, safe healthy and safe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bridAl pair is a treasure indeed and I love your kites and kittens.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How special to have been given the bride and groom statue from your father Dawn Those kittens are SOOOOOOOO cute. Have a wonderful week ahead and stay safe from the virus.

    ReplyDelete