Saturday, November 2, 2019

The Weekend Roundup "R"
The letter R is for...
  Rhodelia, Reunion, Ray and Red
(click on photo for bigger and best view)
Red leaves - taken a few weeks ago
Sunnyside Cemetery - Sugar Hill, New Hampshire
Ray and I, my brother and only sibling. 
Today, we live about 30 miles from each other,
we're good friends and visit often!
Photo taken in 1953
A fall church festival
in Rhodelia, Kentucky
We just came home from here two days ago. 
We attended the festival and a family Reunion. 
(not my most recent photos)
St. Theresa's Church was added to the
list of historical places in 1977.
A small article about the history of this church,
for those interested.

2 comments:

  1. ...it's hard to beat the fall colors of the northeast. It's nice that you are good friends, my sister and I haven't spoken in years! Lovely red brick on St Theresa's church. Thanks Dawn for stopping by, enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fall colors. Sadly, we don't have many colorful varieties in Oklahoma. Cute pic of you and your brother.

    ReplyDelete