That is one tiny library! Hopefully they don't have too many visitors at one time. I posted a pair of horses too. Fine group of people. That field reminds me of my home in Illinois. Nice post!
I hadn't thought that a flat field in the Cornhusker State to offer such cool and curvaceous patterns! I like that rural library, but my wheelchair couldn't navigate those steps - but cute nonetheless! That pair of horses are beautiful, so statuesque and strong!
Thank you, Riitta. It is very small, only about 800 books in the library! It's in Danville, Vermont USA and is right across the street from Joe's Pond. It is a beautiful place to visit, especially this time of year.
All great pictures, I was pleased to see that Small Public library, it must be in a small town. My favorite is the just out of the crop plants in such strait rows. Modern farm plant using GPS to guide the tractors makes for pretty fields. Hastings, Nebrasks. We used to race our modified stock car there on Sunday afternoons. We lived in Lincoln, Nebraska, and we raced it there in Saturday nights. ..
...that 'P'ublic library may be the smallest in the country, cute. A beautiful 'P'air. Often People ask me to take 'P'icture with a smart 'P'hone and since I only have a flip 'P'hone I'm always unsure about using it. The new corn makes a great 'P'attern. Thank Dawn for checking in, enjoy your week.
All photos (new and old) are mine, unless noted. Older family photos are from my old family albums.
We live in New Hampshire USA, just over an hour north of Boston. We're a short distance to the mountains and less than 30 min from the ocean. New England is a great place to be in the summer but we're not too fond of the cold winters anymore. I have two children and five grandchildren, they live in CO and AZ. This blog is "a place for pictures" to share with our family, friends and others that just stop by. I took the family picture of the "boys at the ocean" at York Beach, Maine, summer of 2013...about 25 minutes from my home. We ♥ New England sports...we're Red Sox, PATS, Celtics, and Bruins fans. We also love NASCAR, and like to geocache, travel and go camping.
That is one tiny library! Hopefully they don't have too many visitors at one time. I posted a pair of horses too. Fine group of people. That field reminds me of my home in Illinois. Nice post!
ReplyDeleteI hadn't thought that a flat field in the Cornhusker State to offer such cool and curvaceous patterns! I like that rural library, but my wheelchair couldn't navigate those steps - but cute nonetheless! That pair of horses are beautiful, so statuesque and strong!
ReplyDeleteThat library is so, so cute!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Riitta. It is very small, only about 800 books in the library! It's in Danville, Vermont USA and is right across the street from Joe's Pond. It is a beautiful place to visit, especially this time of year.
DeleteAll great pictures, I was pleased to see that Small Public library, it must be in a small town. My favorite is the just out of the crop plants in such strait rows. Modern farm plant using GPS to guide the tractors makes for pretty fields.
ReplyDeleteHastings, Nebrasks. We used to race our modified stock car there on Sunday afternoons. We lived in Lincoln, Nebraska, and we raced it there in Saturday nights.
..
"straight"
Delete..
...that 'P'ublic library may be the smallest in the country, cute. A beautiful 'P'air. Often People ask me to take 'P'icture with a smart 'P'hone and since I only have a flip 'P'hone I'm always unsure about using it. The new corn makes a great 'P'attern. Thank Dawn for checking in, enjoy your week.
ReplyDelete