Friday, October 26, 2018


The Weekend Roundup "Q"
Q is for
Quaint, Quail, Quantity and Quack
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
A "Quaint" town in New England
"Quail"
I took this picture on a trip to Arizona
A large "Quantity" of birds gathering, 
and getting ready to migrate.
It's the most I've ever seen at one time!
"Quack-Quack"
Black-bellied Brant Goose
First time seeing one of these, last week.

Happy Halloween, everyone!
My husband and I two years ago,
my "Favorite" this week.
LOL


7 comments:

  1. ...Dawn it looks like we have ESP this week. Love your 'Q'uaint, but I have three 'Q'uacks! Oh the two of your are beauts! Thanks for sharing have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tom, there's only so many things you can use for "Q" it's a tough one!

      Delete
  2. Love love love your Q post! Well done. The photo of the quail is excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU DID VERY WELL WITH THE Q letter Dawn. We have 30,000 Pale bellied Brent goose here but great that you saw your Brant for the first time. Always special that. have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a VERY LARGE QUANTITY of birds, Dawn. I they will come to our H.E.B. Grocery store parking lot soon and winter there. If blackbirds it may be them for this year. I like your costumes, enjoy the party, have a nice Halloween. You reflected part of the picture is sooo pretty.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would enjoy visiting quaint, the quail are different than the quail around here, sure is a quantity of birds, and the quackers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete