Friday, October 19, 2018

The Weekend Roundup "P"
"P" is for
Painting, Pink, Pretty, and Portsmouth, NH
I took a picture of a lady "painting"

"Pink" lupines, taken in Sugar Hill, New Hampshire and
"pink" flowers on a tree in our yard, in the spring.
"Pink" sky at Ned's Point Lighthouse in Mattapoisett, MA
A "pretty" bird, I spotted this week!
"Portsmouth" New Hampshire, downtown by the harbor.
I live about 20 minutes from "Portsmouth"

7 comments:

  1. Love the lighthouse and would probably love Portsmouth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...how I wish that I could 'P'aint like that. Lupines are a favorite of mine and that crabapple is wonderful. How can you miss with a sunset and a lighthouse. I see that the 'P'retty bird turned its back on you. 'P'ortsmouth, now this a place I need to visit. Thanks Dawn for stopping by, enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful photos for the weekend roundup! Love all the pinks and the pretty bird. Happy weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to live so close to Portsmouth Dawn.looks a lovely place and wonderful reflections You should link that in with Weekend Reflections. It i a fun blog. My favourite image is he lighthouse shot. Have a lovely weekend

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like you Pinks, Dawn. I believe your Painting Lady is just beginning with her background or else it is to be very, very abstract. I remember my first trip to Portsmouth, my neighbor took me with him as he would spend Saturday at a shoe store. He was the "Factory Rep" visiting and he drew a lot of customers.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Pretty x 7. Loved each photo you shared for the letter P!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that pink sunset and flowers! Portsmouth looks like a peaceful place. Loved your P post.

    ReplyDelete