Friday, August 31, 2018

The Weekend Roundup "I"
The letter I is for...
Ice Cream, Inside, International and Icicle/Ice
This delicious ICE cream sundae 
came from the Ice House.
The Ice House Restaurant is in Rye New Hampshire,
it's my favorite place to eat out during summer! 
This is INSIDE the restaurant!
My Dad eating a Lobster Roll, 
at the Ice House 2 years ago.
He took me here every Thursday for many years, it was our weekly lunch date. I miss him so much, but I keep the tradition alive by still visiting, 
almost every Thursday at 11 am.
My FAVORITE this week!
This was my Dad's Arizona license plate. 
He gave it to the owners several years ago to display. He also had one from Maine.
This antique International tractor
belongs to my husband's cousin in Kentucky.
Pictured at the farmhouse, is my husband, Rick
Where I live, Ice and Icicles form on large rocks 
along the side of the roads during winter.

3 comments:

  1. ...Ice cream sure is a favorite of mine. The license plate collection at the Ice House is great! I can see why your Dad is your favorite. That International is a beauty. The Ice looks like what we have here, I'm not quite ready for it though. Thanks Dawn for stopping by, enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You came up with some great I's! I wish I had a quart of some good ice cream in my freezer right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ic cream is always a good choice and love the shot of your dad. Boy that is some ice near your hhouse in winter. Have a wonderful week ahead.

    ReplyDelete