Friday, June 29, 2018

The Weekend Roundup "Z"
The letter Z
is for...  
ZERO candy bars!
Of course I had to buy two, my husband likes these, too!
"Zany"
Meet my husband Rick, and one of his silly hats!
 I love Baked Ziti and haven't made it in a while.
"Zucchini" I love it cooked many ways. Fried with a ranch dressing dip, baked zucchini boats are yummy, I love it in vegetable lasagna, but my "FAVORITE" is a delicious recipe I have for zucchini bread ♥
"Zinnia" flowers
I took pictures this week at a local garden center.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Zinnias! I love fresh zucchini from the garden. Fried is best! Zero is right up there behind PayDay as my favorite candy bar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...Dawn, you sure nailed 'Z.' I would have never thought of 'Z'iti or 'Z'ucchini. Now I'm a candy guy, 'Z'ero is new to me. Thank for sharing, stop back for 'A' it will be a piece of cake or 'A'pple pie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Zucchini also. Dawn, I'm slipping, I used the Zero word and did a put down with it, no picture. I wish I could have remembered the Zero Bars, that is perfect. I am glad your husband likes to play along with your picture taking and blog writing. Mrs. Jim mostly does though sometimes she thinks I go overboard. I run two blogs and once and a while post on another one. Flowers are pretty, I hadn't heard of "Zita".
    ..

    ReplyDelete