Friday, April 20, 2018

The Weekend Roundup "P"
"P" is for Peacham

(click on the photo for bigger and better viewing)
Pumpkins in Peacham, Vermont
PURPLE
This field of Lupines is in Franconia, New Hampshire in the middle of a divided highway on Route 93, my husband took the photo.  There is an annual celebration of Lupines every year in nearby Sugar Hill, NH.
Lupines are everywhere!
Another variety of the lupine flower in Sugar Hill, NH
 "P" is for Plum Island
 A "FAVORITE" place to visit
Parker River National Wildlife Refuge
Plum Island, Massachusetts
3 photos, different seasons
A long walk to the ocean!

7 comments:

  1. ...WOW, Peacham was settled in 1776, a bit before my time! Fall in Peacham, Vermont with all those pumpkins sure looks great. That field of Lupines is in Franconia is gorgeous, the last time I was in Franconia was almost 60 years ago. How time flies! Plum Island looks great in all seasons. Thanks Dawn for stopping by, enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lupine is beautiful! I would like a shorter walk to the beach, but it sure is a scenic walkway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I would like Peacham, Vermont. I may have been there and not put the name into memory. One place we stopped at in Vermont had "pick your own apples." Turned it was meant to be "pick your own apples from this huge box."
    I think I would like Plum Island.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. A PERFECT POST with the Pumpkins in Peacham. Love the winding trail out to the ocean. Have a lovely weekend

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pumpkins make a colourful sight - my sheep love eating pumpkin in the fall. The lupins are beautiful. Here they grow wild in the road medians and banks along the highway. Lots of purple, pink and white. I will be glad to see them when they finally start to emerge but that is a few weeks away at least.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like All Seasons' series very much.

    ReplyDelete