The Weekend Roundup "G"
G is for Girls
G is for Girls
(please be sure to click on my photos for best viewing)
"Favorite" My GIRLS
bottom right is my daughter, April
top left is my daughter-in-law, Dawn
in the middle is my oldest granddaughter, Lily
and bottom left is my youngest granddaughter, Charlotte
Charlotte and Lily are sisters and their Mom is Dawn
I'm up top on the right and also, Dawn!
Photo/selfie was taken just about one year ago.
GREAT Blue Heron
GOOSE
More than one goose is called Geese,
a baby goose is a Gosling
and, these are Canadian Geese.
Photo was taken last spring in Sugar Hill, New Hampshire USA
GREEN GRASS
A beautiful barn near Lexington, Kentucky...last spring.







...wow, and here I thought that I was outnumbered by 'G'irls in my family! Dawn such a 'G'reat collection of 'Gs.' The 'G'reen 'G'rass in Kentucky is nice, but I love the barn. Thanks for sharing this week. I hope to see you again.
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet shot of the family of Canada Geese. I just love the little ones! We won't be seeing them around here for a long time yet. The final barn shot is beautiful. I am longing for green grass!
ReplyDeleteI think thosse goose parents are teaching their young the "Goose Step"!
ReplyDelete