Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Summer memories

SUMMER in New England is such a short season,
you have to treasure every moment.

enjoying Portsmouth harbor 
enjoy family picnics on the beach
and kids playing in the ocean
I love the summer birds
Gray catbird
Cedar waxwing
and beautiful shorebirds
Enjoy it all because in just a few more weeks it'll be Labor Day, when cooler days and nights are just around the corner.
(remember to click on the photo for bigger view)

2 comments:

  1. ...oh how I agree Dawn, but I'll take that one step further, life is short so enjoy each and every day! I sure love your harbor scenes, but when the time comes I will enjoy all the gorgeous fall colors. Thanks for stopping by, I hope that you will have more treasures to share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right Tom, and we do! The fall colors are so gorgeous here. Are you in NY? I want to say you are, but there are times that I think Ohio, I don't know why. Maybe neither, LOL!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete