Saturday, July 15, 2017

New barn photos, from a Kentucky vacation
We pulled over for this shot on our way to Rhodelia, KY on back roads 
This barn was spotted in Indiana, near the Kentucky state line, taken in the morning.  The tractor below was on the property.
A barn in Corydon, Indiana just as the sun was setting.


7 comments:

  1. ...Dawn, it's wonderful to have you back, I hope that all is well with you. You passed by a nice collection of barns, I hope that you pass by a bunch more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting photos!
    I like the second one best
    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful barn photos. Good to see you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot seem to leave a comment on your blog :( I really like the bird photos, I love birds! I hope you will visit me again, and also thank you for your nice comment. I hope you see this reply, I will stop by your blog again. Dawn

      Delete
  4. Neat barn pictures. I do love the old tractor. We just got a newer to us tractor to sorta replace our 1953 Ferguson---still runs like a champ. Your hair cut mid fifties was the same as mine.
    MB

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the evening light in the last shot, and love that old tractor!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great collection of lovely old places. I can't pick a favorite :)

    ReplyDelete