Happy 91st Birthday, DAD!
I love this man, he never ceases to amaze me, my family, or anyone that knows him! I'm so fortunate to still have him in my life. My dad lives in Maine, he's about 25 miles from my New Hampshire home, so that makes it easy to visit just about everyday. I enjoying helping him with the things he finds hard to do now, my brother (he lives much closer) and I cook a lot for him, too! This photo was taken Sunday while my daughter was here visiting from Colorado.
♥
While April was here...
she took this "selfie" of us in front of this Lobster trap Christmas tree!






You are blessed. Plus, what a 'unique?' Christmas tree.
ReplyDeleteDawn, you have a wonderful treasure in your life! Sadly I lost my Father when he was 72. Creative people sure come up with some interesting Christmas trees. Thanks for stopping by, enjoy the holidays and stop back when you can.
ReplyDeleteWhat a loving family and love your lobster trap tree ~ we have one in 'Glosta' MA ~ photo on my blog
ReplyDeleteWishing you peace in your days ~ ^_^