A Few Things I Treasure
"my family and old photos"
♥
My Mother was one of nine children, there were 3 boys and 6 girls. In this photo she is the one standing in the middle, her name was Evelyn, and she was the sixth child born. All seven children in this picture are now deceased. Child number eight and nine had not yet been born. I miss my Mom very much, I treasure all my family, and I miss all of these folks, my aunts and uncles.
In this photo we now see the mother (my grandmother) of all these siblings...she's pregnant with child number eight! I got these two photos from my aunt's collection, she was the last child born. The only two siblings living today are not seen in either photo, because they had not yet been born. Today, Veronica is 86 living in Arizona and Barbara is 83, living in Nevada. There is longevity in my family, all but one lived to be in their 80's and 90's, including both my grandparents.
♥





These are indeed treasures to have and I thank you Dawn for sharing them at Tuesday's Treasures. I appreciate your visit and I hope to see you again soon.
ReplyDeleteVery special photos. Family treasures:)
ReplyDeleteI am the keeper of our family photos.
ReplyDeleteGreat family photos.
ReplyDeleteWhat special pictures! I love old photos!
ReplyDeleteWhat special pictures! I love old photos!
ReplyDelete