Same barn, different days!
Kittery Point, Maine
Spring 2016
Winter 2016
I have not posted a blog in about two months. My Dad, who will be 91 this year takes up a lot of my time. I'm thankful that I'm at a point in my life, where I can help him :) He's been in and out of the hospital several times since February, had a few heart attacks and has also been is hospice care. I see a lot of improvement with him now, so I'm hoping I will be able to spend some "me" time blogging and photographing. I hope you will enjoy my very "short" blog today. I'm working on a few more!




Thanks Dawn for sharing this wonderful post while caring for your Dad. Spring 2016 looks like it is making a slow arrival just like here. The welcome mat is always out, please come back when you can.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Tom! I always enjoy looking at your blog, even though I may not always leave comments. Your photos are wonderful!
DeleteDawn
Love the different pictures of the barn.
ReplyDeleteCaring for Dad is a full time job but in the long run how fortunate for both of you.
MB
Thank you! Yes, I'm so thankful to be able to help my Dad. Since losing my Mom 3 and a half years ago, he has never been the same. They were married more than 64 years.
DeleteThank you, Felicia!
ReplyDelete