All photos (new and old) are mine, unless noted. Older family photos are from my old family albums.
We live in New Hampshire USA, just over an hour north of Boston. We're a short distance to the mountains and less than 30 min from the ocean. New England is a great place to be in the summer but we're not too fond of the cold winters anymore. I have two children and five grandchildren, they live in CO and AZ. This blog is "a place for pictures" to share with our family, friends and others that just stop by. I took the family picture of the "boys at the ocean" at York Beach, Maine, summer of 2013...about 25 minutes from my home. We ♥ New England sports...we're Red Sox, PATS, Celtics, and Bruins fans. We also love NASCAR, and like to geocache, travel and go camping.
That's such a beautiful image, the light is glowing perfectly!! Welcome to six words Friday, it's challenging and fun!!
ReplyDeleteBreathtaking! I love that gorgeous light! I posted for the first time this week, too!
ReplyDeleteI haven't posted to Six Word Friday in awhile, it's nice to see new faces joining. I love the warmth the sun adds to your Cold Winter's Day.
ReplyDeleteVery creative shot of a wintry scene!
ReplyDeleteHappy Week to you,
artmusedog and carol