Thursday, January 31, 2013

 
EVELYN (RIGBY) WILBUR
1924-2013 
♥
My beautiful Mother has gone to Heaven, and I'll forever miss her.
just a few of my favorite "older" pictures
I love this baby picture of her  
Left - Junior High School graduation
Right - BMC Durfee High School Class of 1943


My Mom had a "BFF"
Mom and her life long friend Muriel on the right
Mom with 3 of her sibblings,
she was one of nine children
 ♥
Wedding Day
Wedding
July 17, 1948

My Mom and Dad were married 64 years last July 
leaving on their honeymoon
♥
Family


 Mom and Dad with my brother and I


four grandchildren and five great-grandchildren
My Mom, such a loving and beautiful woman... 
 
I love you ♥
R.I.P
1/20/2013
 


7 comments:

  1. I am stopping by from the Grow Your Blog Hop hosted by This Gal Cooks. Just wanted to say I enjoyed the concept of your blog. If you want you can visit me at wheybeyondthenakedtruth.com. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful pictures & story!
    sorry for your loss.
    thanks for sharing!
    i'm stopping by from the GYB blog hop.
    trish @ tales from ... 

    ReplyDelete
  3. This must really be a tough time for you. It's such a blessing that you have all of those beautiful pictures and good memories of your mom. 64 years of marriage is quite an accomplishment! I hope I make it that far!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dawn, this is such a lovely tribute to your Mom.
    I'm sure you are missing her but what a blessing that she had such a full life.

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
    (¸.·´ (¸.·`¤... Jennifer
    http://jennsrandomscraps.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness Dawn...I am so sorry for the loss of your mom. I can tell by what you wrote and the wonderful photos of she and your dad and your family that she was much loved. What a handsome couple they were! I lost my mom in 1998 and my dad in 1993 and not a day goes by that I don't miss them. I'm so sorry. You seem to have a great attitude about it all. I don't know the whole story...maybe she was sick? Dawn...I also wanted to thank you for nominating me for the blog award! It's been a long time since I got an award!:) I am not quite sure what to do but I will try and figure it out. Thank you so much...I LOVE your blog too! I just wish I got here more often. Take care and I may have to come back and ask questions about this! May your mom rest in peace with God.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Dawn....Just checking on you. Hope you are ok....prayers going your way...++

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww what a beautiful woman! I know you will miss her terribly. Praying you have peace and the knowledge that you will see each other again some day!

    ReplyDelete