Friday, October 2, 2026

 

The Weekend Roundup "N"
     New Hampshire, Nice and Number
    (click photo for bigger and best view)
Nice
Have a nice fall! Taken in Danville, Vermont
New Hampshire
An older photo I took of Gilmanton, NH Library. I loved the reflection of the clouds in the window and recently had it put on a 20x24 canvas.
It's hanging in my home.
The waves eventually washed away the old year.
NUMBERS
90 and Favorite
My dad's 90th birthday! He passed away at 91.
I miss him! 

3 comments:

  1. Yes. fall has two meanings and I believe that our autumn is called because of the falling leaves. 91 is an impressive NUMBER, I doubt if I'll ever make it to 91! Thanks Dawn for stopping by, be well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun Halloween decorations, LOVW the window and your dad doesn't look 90 in this pic. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dawn I am sure you miss your Dad however he was looking really good for a 90 year old. I do not fancy FALLING from that barn opening!! Have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete