The Weekend Roundup "D"
Dawn, Dad, Daucus and Dull
(click photo for bigger and best view)
Sunrise at Rye Harbor, New Hampshire
Living in Kentucky, I miss a good sunrise like this. I do visit twice a year!
My favorite, I miss him 💕
Daucus carota, is the scientific name.
Better known as Queen Anne's Lace or even Wild Carrot. I spotted these flowers on one of our visits to Port Clyde, Maine.
A Dull, foggy day in Port Clyde, Maine. While this may not be the most popular lighthouse in Maine, it is well known from the movie Forrest Gump. I've been here many times, but this was not one of the bests days for taking pictures.





...DAWN, there's nothing DULL about your sunrise! I wish you a wonderful weekend.
ReplyDeleteDawn is beautiful! But I’m a huge fan of lighthouses.
ReplyDeleteDawn that first shot is Stunning. I hope you have a lovely week ahead
ReplyDeleteI so enjoyed your selection this week and I learnt something.....Queen Anne's Lace is also called DAUCUS carota!
ReplyDelete