Saturday, February 21, 2026




The Weekend Roundup "H"
 House and Hope
(click on photo for bigger and best view)
House
A cold February day on Lake Winnipesaukee.
Wolfeboro, NH
House Finch
This bird was in a tree right outside my window. 
House
The house my Mom grew up in. Four of her sisters with Mom and Dad are in the photo, five other siblings are not. The small children are my first cousins. It's my favorite this week because it's the house, I remember visiting my Meme and Pepe at. It's still there and I drive right by it when I'm in the city. Fall River, MA 
Hi Hopes
Who remembers this song?

3 comments:

  1. ...Dawn, HOUSE and HOME can bring many memories. I HAVE HI HOPES that we will enjoy a fabulous spring. Be well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawn A very pretty fist shots and it is lovely to see where your Mum lived. Have a wonderful week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your snow piled up picture. We had a few like this in growing up in Nebraska.
    https://jimmiehov.blogspot.com/2026/02/prompts-for-this-week-are-starts-with-h.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete