Saturday, November 15, 2025


 The Weekend Roundup "T"
Tracks, Trade, Twin and Tall
(click on photo for bigger and best view)
Tracks
Railroad track from my recent visit this month.
Downtown in Castle Rock, CO
World Trade Center
Twin Towers - Favorite
An old family photo from 1997. For many years we went to the Macy's Day Parade on Thanksgiving. This was one of several trips to the towers. Pictured is my daughter and her husband and my husband. We always had fun in NYC.
Tall
A very tall Saguaro cactus. Taken near the Superstition mountains last September when I took a trip to Arizona.
 

2 comments:

  1. ...Dawn I LOVE the TRAIN TRACKS and THE rusty old feed mill.m TAKE care and be well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NYC trips are always fun. Our step daughter and hub live there, Brooklyn. I always enjoyed the towers before they were destroyed. Bummer, people killed.

    ReplyDelete