Saturday, July 26, 2025

 


When I was working on my Letter "E" Blog this past week, I noticed that the blog I posted last week was gone! How does a post just disappear? I looked everywhere for in my settings and all I could find were the comments that were posted, crazy! Since it was a recent post, I remembered the pictures I used and reposted it. I am trying so hard to put up a post every week and I wanted it to be on here. I really hope this doesn't happen again, I spent way too much time looking for it!


The Weekend Roundup "D"
 Day, Ducks and Dog
   (click on photo for bigger and best view)
DAY
The beginning of a new day.
Sunrise at Plum Island in Newburyport, MA
DUCKS
Pictured on left is a male and the female on right.
York, Maine
DOG
This is Benny. He lives in Arizona with my son and his family. Benny is a Labradoodle.
Dawn - Favorite
This is me on my 1st day of school.
Royal Oak, Michigan

No comments:

Post a Comment