Monday, July 7, 2025


The Weekend Roundup "A"
   Arizona and Across
(click on photo for bigger and best view)
Beautiful ARIZONA
Taken October 2024, my most recent trip.
Favorite
Cholla Cactus
It's also known as the jumping cactus - you don't want to get too close to it! OUCH! Small segments of it easily fall off and if you get too close to those, it can cling on to you or even your shoe! You can see some of these small segments on the ground. I've had them attach to my shoe!
ACROSS
Driving across this draw bridge connects Kittery, Maine and Portsmouth, New Hampshire. I've crossed this bridge many times. I took the picture at sunrise, on the NH side.

4 comments:

  1. sunrises and cactus both are pretty to look at. Dawn thank for sharing, I hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Arizona Cactus, they are scarce here in Texas, most have big green ears with needles. Our last trip was a Transatlantic in 2022, we both caught the COVID. We canceled our 2024 trip as I had knee surgery instead. We're getting old, may not travel again. Our older daughter moved to Ecuador, we may go visit her there.
    Here is hoping for your next.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have many enduring memories of several trips to Arizona, but the most enduring is of the saguaro cacti.

    ReplyDelete