Saturday, November 9, 2024

 


The Weekend Roundup "S"
  Sun, Silo, Snow and Slow
(click on photo for bigger and best view)
SUN
The sun shines in this front yard on a pretty autumn day. A FAVORITE picture I took a few years ago in Portsmouth, New Hampshire.
SILO
Tobacco barn and silo on a back road in Kentucky.
Taken this past week.
SNOW
Early snow in the yard, a few years ago.
Rye, New Hampshire
Previously posted


SLOW

I've been very SLOW posting! I bought a house this year in April and moved into it in August. Seems there's always so much to do and never enough time! I hope everyone has a good week! 

3 comments:

  1. ...the SUN SHINING through the maple is SPECTACULAR!
    ...I wonder why a tobacco barn would need a SILO?
    ...I love SNOW, but I'm not ready quite yet.
    ...I'm glad that you are STAYING busy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That barn is full of hanging tobacco right now, I guess to dry out. I don't know much about tobacco farms but there sure are many of them in KY. It might have been an old farm at one time that didn't grow tobacco because there is an old, deserted house on the grounds. Looks haunted. I'll try to get it and some other pics posted soon. I think you have a day when you post about barns?

      Delete
  2. Dawn Hope you are well. That is a gorgeous photo of the fall. I hope you have a good week ahead

    ReplyDelete