The Weekend Roundup "J"
Joke, Just, Jim, and Jam
(click on photo for bigger and best view)
😂😂
JOKE
Knock, knock. Who’s there?
Nobel. Nobel who?
Nobel (no bell), that’s why I keep knocking!
JUST Me
A recent and rare selfie! I don't like having my
picture taken and I take very few of these!
Jim Beam
Located about 18 miles from me. Near Bardstown, known as Burbon Capital of the World. There's 11 distilleries in this town. It's a fun place to visit, the grounds are gorgeous.
Located about 18 miles from me. Near Bardstown, known as Burbon Capital of the World. There's 11 distilleries in this town. It's a fun place to visit, the grounds are gorgeous.
Jelly and Jam
This is my favorite jam! I always have some in my fridge, but I must say that it's harder for me to find it in Kentucky.







...I Never take selfies!
ReplyDelete...I love the JIM Beam barn.
...JELLY bean not so much.
...and I have made cherry JAM.
Thanks Dawn for stopping by.
When the brewers or distillers have gardens they are always fun to visit. We have one in Galveston and a couple in Houston. Katy, here, has closed their distillery, dunno about the garden. Our hill country has several wineries, some have pleasant surroundings. I don't know either how those have survived the fires, if they did.
ReplyDeleteOh yes, our Texas Bluebonnets roadsides and field are blooming.
Delete..