Friday, July 21, 2023

 


The Weekend Roundup "C"
Car, Christmas, Candy and Cow
(click on photo for bigger and best view)
FAVORITE
My brother and I standing on the running board of the 1932 Chrysler. My Dad loved this car and he completely restored it to original. This picture taken in 1961 or 1962
This old Ford lives in Kennebunkport, Maine
It's decorated every year during Christmas.
I've posted this picture before.
CANDY
😋
A recent picture I took of a cow
at the family farm - Rhodelia, Kentucky

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn ~~ I'm glad that you are posting alphabet this week, guessing, you are settled again. Kentucky again? My BIL lives in neighboring Tennessee at Jackson. He is a COVID widower, retired of sorts but still tunes some pianos.
    I like your dad's Chrysler coupe. Did it have a rumble seat? We had a a1929 Ford Model A coupe, no rumble seat. I rode up on the package shelf behind the seats.
    Also I bought new a 1956 Ford Convertible but had to sell it the next spring when I was drafted into the Army.
    Have a nice week,
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE old pics like this one of my family members. So much fun to look back and see how young my parents, grandparents, and aunts and uncles were. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete