Saturday, March 18, 2023

 


The Weekend Roundup "K"
Kids, Kentucky & Kooky
(click on photo for bigger and best view)
Kids
My son (Bryan) and grandson, Brady's 1st trip to Fenway Park, years ago. Today my son still works for the Arizona Diamondbacks and his son is now playing baseball in college. He attends Cabrini University in Radnor, PA (near Philadelphia) where is made the varsity team. I'm hoping to catch an away game on my way to KY in a few weeks.
The rest of the family! One year ago, at Brady's high school graduation. Chandler, Arizona
My daughter's family
Safe to say we all love baseball!
Taken last summer in Colorado.
A Kentucky sunset
Soon, I will be taking many more of these and sunrise! 
I guess the next 3 pictures are all a little "Kooky"
Camping on a rainy night with friends!
Wolfeboro, New Hampshire
Love the expression on my two grandsons faces. These are my daughter's children. We were at a NASCAR race in Charlotte, NC
Kooky
Seeing sailboats on a snowy day in winter!
Portsmouth, New Hampshire

2 comments:

  1. ...Dawn, it sounds like you have sold your house and are moving to Kentucky. I hope that all goes well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you are anxious now for Kentucky. I can't remember if you also have relatives in New England or not, if so leaving will be some sad. You have a nice family, they show and tell as being very nice. I went to a Red Sox game with a work group one night. We have the Houston Astros here. I think we will stay in our house at least another year, probably live in a senior living facility, possibly assisted living or memory care for Mrs. Jim. We don't cook much anymore.
    ..

    ReplyDelete