Friday, January 20, 2023




The Weekend Roundup "C" 
 Celebrate, Colorado and Colorful
(click on photo for bigger and best view)
Many colors in the harbor!
Early morning light yesterday, just after sunrise. 
Portsmouth, New Hampshire 01/19/2023
This picture wouldn't look the same today,
we got 10" of snow last night!
 
Favorite & Colorful
Taken in autumn a few years ago.
Yellow-rumped Warbler
Parker River National Wildlife Reservation
Plum Island, Newburyport, Massachusetts

Celebrating Mother's Day
My daughter with her two boys.
AJ on left 23 and Hayden 18 in Colorado

Colorful homes in Portsmouth, NH
Taken not far from my first photo! You can see
some of the same landmarks.

5 comments:

  1. ...Dawn, your neck of the woods sure is picturesque. The architecture and the COLOR are gorgeous. I wish that we would get some snow, we had a lot of rain. Thanks for sharing, enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tom, thank you. We haven't had much snow this winter at all. A few inches here and there, this is the first big storm. Lake Winnipesaukee hasn't even completely frozen over! It's late for that this year.

      Delete
  2. Oops, that was me above, I didn't want to be anonymous. google must have changed it, I'm also watching househunters lottery winners on tv.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jim, I'm sorry I did not realize it was you and didn't see this until after I removed the anonymous comment. I always remove them, I don't know how to set my page not to receive them. There used to be somewhere you could do that, I don't see it anymore. It was a nice comment, thank you.

      Delete
  3. Dawn, I love the first shot best. it is most beautiful in colour and reflections. Always good to celebrate a Mother. Have a great week ahead

    ReplyDelete