Saturday, December 10, 2022

 

The Weekend Roundup "T & W" 
 Thankful and White
(click on photo for bigger and best view)

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I'm traveling again, and I had to stay put in KY longer than I planned, because of the historical snowstorm in parts of OH, PA and NY! I knew I had to drive through 4 cities that ended up with either a lot of snow or just some bad lake effect weather. So, I drove back to NH on Thanksgiving Day. Traffic and weather were good, but I was bummed to have missed my "traditional" turkey day dinner, with all my cousins in MA near Cape Cod. Even though I may not post every week, I've been posting in "The Weekend Roundup" for many years. I'm thankful for this weekly blog, for Tom hosting it, and for all the many wonderful people I've met here.
I spotted this TURKEY this year, wandering around Rye, NH at Odiorne State Park. It's a beautiful spot right on the ocean. He was posing for many people! 
WHITE
Big waves on the water! York, Maine
This morning - Dec. 10, 2022

3 comments:

  1. I thought maybe the Turkey was not real until I read your narrative. We also were traveling, got back to Texas on day before Thanksgiving Day. Flew to London, stayed four days, then cruised 16 days to Miami and then flew home.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawn You have been doing a lot of tracvelling and it is pity you did not get back in time for the Turkey dinner with your cousins but that photos of the Turkey is super. the lighting in your last shot is superb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...Dawn, I hope that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.I would be thankful to have captured that turkey, I have never seen one with its tail spread. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete