The Weekend Roundup "T"
Turkey, Favorite, Tree and Tall
(click on photo for bigger and best view)
TURKEY
Early morning light on this wild Turkey, at Odiorne State Park in Rye, New Hampshire. Taken at the end of April this year. He was posing for many people, and stood there a long time, all alone.
taken quite a few years ago. L to R is Charlotte, she will be 12 in a few days. Brady, will graduate from high school next week, and Lily is now in 10th grade. Time goes by so fast!







...I've many TOM TURKEYS, but never ob with it TAIL fanned out like THIS!
ReplyDelete...we have 5 grandchildren aged 20 to 9 and THEY grow up so quickly.
...I'm a TREE hugger!
...THE TALL Saguaro cactus silhouetted against THE sunset is TRULY is TERRIFIC!
THANKS Dawn for stopping by, TAKE care!
I've never seen a turkey fanned out quite like this either! It stayed like this for a long time! I also, have 5 grandchildren, ages 12-22. My son has the three above and my daughter has two boys, 17 and 22. See ya next week, Tom!
DeleteHi Dawn, Hope you are well. I've been trying to capture a turkey fanned out, but haven't been able to yet. Beautiful. Beautiful children. Time does go fast. My oldest is graduating university this year and the youngest turned 16. The tree shot is perfection! The Saguaro cactus shot is downright amazing. Have a wonderful week.
ReplyDeleteI've not seen a wild turkey, this would be a nice one to see. Kids do grow fast, our youngest grandaughter will be a teen this July. A lone tree standing in a field is a photo op.
ReplyDelete..
Jim,
https://jimmiehov.blogspot.com/2022/05/letter-t-fridays-weekend-roundup-08.html?m=0
Fabulous image of the Turkey displaying Dawn. The tree on a foggy day and the sunset are both stunning. Have a great week.
ReplyDelete