The Weekend Roundup "F"
Flower, Fog, Fox, Foliage and Full
(click on photo for bigger and best view)
Fog - a foggy day at the family farm, in Rhodelia, KY
Foliage and Fox - it ran out in front of me as I was
driving through Mount Auburn Cemetery
in Cambridge, MA this past autumn.
First cousins, all of them my grandchildren.
Taken at my son's home in Gilbert, AZ a few years ago.
Lily 14, Brady 17 and Charlie 10 - siblings
Hayden 16 and AJ 21 - siblings
(ages today)







Fog is my favourite.
ReplyDelete...rugosa rose is a wonderful seashore FLOWER!
ReplyDelete...FOG at your FAMILY FARM is FABULOUS.
...the FOX looks like it is in mountain laurel FOLIAGE.
...I can see why the FIRST cousins and FAVORITES!
Thanks Dawn for joining the party, take care.
I too like the Fog, but then I like them all. I imagine that the Fox scared you, it is a good photo. The grandkid cousin picture is great. Our first cousin six range in age 41 down to 11 with the oldest living in California, the rest all in the Houston area.
ReplyDeleteOur shots didn't give us much trouble, "they" say the second will be worse. We are scheduled for the second, mine Feb 9th, Mrs. Jim's the 13th. I also am on for a preop exam the 8th for my cataract surgery the 11th, a post op the 12. We doctor some with Houston Methodist and out of the blue they invited us to the shots. Mrs. Jim was enough older than I am so she runs four days later, both of us are at least 10 to 15 or more years older than you guys and their computer went right down the patients by age. We also have a GP doctor back where we lived before moving to the south and west of Houston from the north side and I at least, keep him for a semiannual Prolia shot. Methodist wanted us to see a specialist for that, we didn't want to so,... we did not.
We also have a Christmas Cactus, I pictured it on my December 19th, "Y" post. Mrs. Jim rescued it several years ago as as season ending sale item but it hasn't bloomed until this season.
..
Lovely Dawn to see the happy faces of your grandchildren. Love the foggy shot. I have not seen fog for a long while here. Have a great week ahead and stay safe.
ReplyDelete