Friday, November 6, 2020

The Weekend Roundup "S"
Snow, Sun, Surfer, Swan & Silver
(click on photo for bigger and best view) 
Snow on foliage - Nov. 3, 2020
 Portsmouth, NH 
Early morning sun and snow - Portsmouth, NH last week
Surfer at York Beach in Maine
Swan - taken on Plum Island, MA
Parker River National Wildlife Refuge
An old silver dollar my Dad gave me, years ago.

3 comments:

  1. ...we had a dusting of snow this week and I'm prepared to wait for our first snow!
    ...sun and snow is a special combination.
    ...I hope that the surfer was out in summer.
    ...I haven't seen many swans this year.
    ...a nice keepsake.
    Thanks Dawn for stopping by, have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Swan shot and it is great that you still have your Dad's silver dollar. Have a wonderful weekend and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your "Snow on foliage" picture too. I put our backyard covered lightly with snow also, leaves and foliage, roofs, and water. Then more Nebraska snow.
    Good on by the silver dollar, I had a few but they got stolen when I was burglarized.
    ..

    ReplyDelete