Friday, May 3, 2019

The Weekend Roundup "R"
The letter R is for...
Red, Rocks, Rick and Ray
(click on photo for bigger and best view)
Red-winged blackbird - taken a few weeks ago. 
A pile of Rocks in Rye, NH. I think they call this cairn, 
which is a pile of man made rocks and stones.
It's very common to see this around here at the ocean. 
I took this picture a few years ago. 
Red Rocks Amphitheatre 
is just west of Denver, Colorado. 
We went a few years ago while visiting
our daughter and family.
Favorite
My husband Rick on the left, with my brother Ray. They 
went to the Bruins game two, last Saturday in Boston.

3 comments:

  1. I love the blackbird sitting over the field- the red wing highlights are gorgeous! I think when I was a kid i'd been to Rye - the sculpture upon the rocks is cool! The amphitheater is amazing with the redstone, something I can't imagine we'd even see back East!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd not seen a red winged black bird and hadn't even heard of them. Good looking bird. I know those R guys enjoyed the game. I like to watch but don't keep up or follow any team since we lost our team here.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely shot of the Blackbird Dawn and I love the 2 guys in the last shot I am sure they enjoyed watching a great game. Have a wonderful weekend

    ReplyDelete