The Weekend Roundup "X"
All my photos this week were taken here. The letter "X" was very hard, I actually did see a railroad sign this week that said "xing" and not crossing, but failed to get that photo. We went to a Christmas (XMAS) tree farm near by, but my photos didn't come out that good, so I stuck with just these three.
Have a good week, everyone!






...Hobo Railroad, I love it. Dawn, you did a great job with the hard letter 'X.' 'Y' will be a piece of cake. Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your week.
ReplyDeleteNow railroad is something I didn't think of and I love trains. Nice pic of the train, too.
ReplyDeleteI like your RR pictures, Dawn. I can't remember if I've ever used it for "X's" or not. The Hobo RR would be a fun ride. It wasn't in existence (1986 start) as we left N.H. in March 1964. I was working there in making the New Boston U.S.A.F. Satellite Tracking Station operational and teaching the Air Force personal how to operate it and maintain it in good working order. It is still there though I don't know if it still tracks satellites or not.
ReplyDeleteSorry to be late, I was doing Fathers Day duty this weekend.
Delete..