The red barn does look pretty against the white background, but I am guessing you would really like to see green grass there instead of snow. Hope you are having a wonderful week-end!
Yes,I would love to see some beautiful green grass right about now, but to me there's nothing quite like seeing a red barn in the snow, I love the sight of it! I appreciate your comment, thank you :) Dawn
A fantastic red barn! It looks great in the snow though I know you'd love to not get any more. I am glad our snow is done here. I love it, but hate it when it creeps into spring so far!
All photos (new and old) are mine, unless noted. Older family photos are from my old family albums.
We live in New Hampshire USA, just over an hour north of Boston. We're a short distance to the mountains and less than 30 min from the ocean. New England is a great place to be in the summer but we're not too fond of the cold winters anymore. I have two children and five grandchildren, they live in CO and AZ. This blog is "a place for pictures" to share with our family, friends and others that just stop by. I took the family picture of the "boys at the ocean" at York Beach, Maine, summer of 2013...about 25 minutes from my home. We ♥ New England sports...we're Red Sox, PATS, Celtics, and Bruins fans. We also love NASCAR, and like to geocache, travel and go camping.
The red barn does look pretty against the white background, but I am guessing you would really like to see green grass there instead of snow.
ReplyDeleteHope you are having a wonderful week-end!
Yes,I would love to see some beautiful green grass right about now, but to me there's nothing quite like seeing a red barn in the snow, I love the sight of it! I appreciate your comment, thank you :)
DeleteDawn
The bend in the trees testifies to the winter winds but make great framing for the photo of that beautiful barn.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your lovely comment, Gayle. I appreciate all my comments.
ReplyDeleteDawn
Beautiful barns, and even beauty in the snow but I bet you are ready for it to be gone!
ReplyDeleteRed barn in the snow~~~nothing finer.
ReplyDeleteMB
Thank you, I feel the same way. I appreciate your comment.
ReplyDeleteDawn
A fantastic red barn! It looks great in the snow though I know you'd love to not get any more. I am glad our snow is done here. I love it, but hate it when it creeps into spring so far!
ReplyDelete