Monday, January 18, 2016

Mission San Xavier del Bac
Tucson, AZ
A National Historic Landmark
Built in the 1700's
it's a great place to visit, if you're ever in Arizona
pictures don't show the beauty of this place...it's absolutely G O R G E O U S
my photos from our vacation May 2015
Please visit these websites for more information and the history of
Mission San Xavier del Bac

7 comments:

  1. Dawn first off you should link this beautiful treasure to Inspirited Sundays this Saturday at 6pm eastern.

    http://inspiredsundaymeme.blogspot.ca/

    I love this south-west architecture...it's just beautiful. Thanks for sharing this week and I hope that you have many more treasures in your life to share in the future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tom,
      Thank you! Also, I will be sure to check out Inspirited Sundays, thank for telling me about it. I've tried to leave a comment on your post today twice...I cannot see it, so not sure what happened. I love your photos of the old abandoned church.
      Dawn

      Delete
  2. A beautiful mission church. Love the photos you shared!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! The white exterior belies all of the color to be found inside.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful photos of San Xavier! I haven't been in over a year and need to go back. It's a wonderful place to visit and very special to me because when we brought my grandmother out west for her one and only trip out here in her lifetime, San Xavier was her favorite spot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet this is simply amazing in person...what you show sure is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, how I would love to visit some of the old mission out in that neck of the woods Sadly we live in VA and I do not travel well at all anymore, so guess will have to depend upon pictures to tell me the stories.

    ReplyDelete