What a beautiful place! I love finding blogs about areas that I have never been. I look forward to looking at more of your post this week. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog.
All photos (new and old) are mine, unless noted. Older family photos are from my old family albums.
We live in New Hampshire USA, just over an hour north of Boston. We're a short distance to the mountains and less than 30 min from the ocean. New England is a great place to be in the summer but we're not too fond of the cold winters anymore. I have two children and five grandchildren, they live in CO and AZ. This blog is "a place for pictures" to share with our family, friends and others that just stop by. I took the family picture of the "boys at the ocean" at York Beach, Maine, summer of 2013...about 25 minutes from my home. We ♥ New England sports...we're Red Sox, PATS, Celtics, and Bruins fans. We also love NASCAR, and like to geocache, travel and go camping.
Greetings from Dubai! Beautiful sunrise and captured so well!. Have a great day! Will be back soon...
ReplyDeleteShantana
Love that last one with lighthouse!
ReplyDeleteWonderful sunrises!!! love the tree pictures!
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love them!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat lovely shots! The lighthouse is awesome.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful place! I love finding blogs about areas that I have never been. I look forward to looking at more of your post this week. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog.
ReplyDelete