Wednesday, January 14, 2015

The beginning of a new day...

sunrise is beautiful in New England
Ned's Point Lighthouse in Mattapoisett, MA
"piles of rocks" on the coastline
first light over the Atlantic Ocean
this is New Castle, New Hampshire,
my favorite place to watch sunrise
♥  


10 comments:

  1. I know that beach! Been there many times! Hello morning in New Hamsphire!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I'm down in Boston and just watched the sun rise from my classroom window!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so beautiful. Wish I was there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will have to visit this place! These are gorgeous! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I am looking forward to my visit to the New England States.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful shots of New England ~ wonder if it is a bit whiter today ~ It is here ~

    Happy Weekend coming to you,
    artmusedog and carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love lighthouses ... so romantic! The pile of rocks looks like a lighthouse. Beautiful skies ... swoon worthy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many great b&w photos, well done!
    My post at: https://hanshb.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete