Wednesday, September 3, 2014

New Hampshire...it's where I live!

Our camping trip to the lake on
Labor Day weekend in New Hampshire, USA
along the way, we pulled over to enjoy this view
the lake (actually, a pond) is located in the middle of an 8 mile dirt road
driving along, when all of a sudden this gorgeous bird flew in front of our car and landed above us
this is a juvenile Broad-winged Hawk
getting closer, we can see the lake in a distance
We stopped for a picture :)
on the bridge by a brook...
my husband speaking with another man that's putting his kayak in the pond (this is the next day)
 
 Below ~ a few more pictures from the weekend

 the leaves are changing color in northern New Hampshire
we love to go camping
by the Baker River, we had a great weekend
♥


4 comments:

  1. It looks like a lovely place! Loving that big sunflower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to go camping too
    Im a Kea Scout leader :)
    I particularly like your first photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You live a truly beautiful part of the world

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete