Sunday, May 12, 2013

 
Happy Mother's Day
 
 "my family"
top left, my children...Bryan and April
top right, April, Bryan and I, "the early years"
middle picture is my Mom and I in May 1956...could have been taken on Mother's Day
bottom left, my Mom ~ photo booth picture
and, bottom right is my husband and his Mom
 
My Mother's Day was bittersweet, the first one without my Mom.  My husband also lost his Mom this past year. We miss them everyday.
♥
I hope all of you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

4 comments:

  1. Mother's Day without your mom are hard. I find mother's day has been bitter sweet for me as my mom passed away 28 years ago. Cherish the memories. I hope you had a great Mother's Day Dawn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me and my sister didn't celebrate Mother's day because she was away for some work. It's hard to have mother's day without her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, i'm following the "the GFC" blog hop. i would love for you to visit my blog and follow if you like it.

    http://www.blackinkpaperie.blogspot.com

    thanks
    new follower bev
    ps lovely family

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely collection of photos, happy belated Mother's Day :)

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•`¤... Jennifer
    Jenn's Random Scraps

    ReplyDelete