Wednesday, April 17, 2013

I'm back :)
We've been away on vacation and returned home last week.  I'll soon be sharing pictures of the trip we took to Colorado and Arizona...my family lives there.  We took my Dad with us on our vacation :)  He didn't want to go at first, but everyone else wanted to see him.  The recent passing of my Mom has been hard on all of us, but especially my Dad...they were married 64 years and it's understandable that he is lonely.  But, he was so happy that he went with us and we all had a wonderful time with our family.
♥


Before I begin a new post about the vacation, I need to say a few things about the recent week and tradgey in Boston, a city I love!
I've put a small post together of pictures and video I got fom the internet.  I hope all of you will enjoy it and that each one of you would please pray for "everyone"  and especially for those that were touched by this horrible, senseless crime.
 
Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment