Wednesday, January 2, 2013

 
Happy 2013!
 
I wish all of you a very happy and healthy New Year!
 
Today was near 30°F with partial sun.  It was very windy so it felt much colder.  As I write this post, it's currently 12°F outside with the wind chill at 1°F
 
Today is also our Wedding Anniversary ♥
these are pictures of "us" in high school

Today we took a drive to North Conway, NH and enjoyed a late lunch at a little Chinese restaurant in town, that we enjoy.

Along the way, we stopped at Lake Chocorua to take a few pictures!
sunset in North Conway before heading home


 


2 comments:

  1. As always, beautiful scenery & beautiful photos!

    Happiest New Year's wishes!

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
    (¸.·´ (¸.·`¤... Jennifer
    http://jennsrandomscraps.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are beautiful... Found you on GYB hop. Following you now.
    I have two blogs.. one for mostly recipes.http://marlys-thisandthat.blogspot.com and one for pictures.
    http://thisandthatpictures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete