Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Happy October...Happy Autumn

♥ this time of year
Above is a recent photo I took of a church in Sandwich, NH. Sandwich is one of those small, cute and quaint New England towns...very picturesque ♥  It's located just east of Squam Lake, almost in the middle of the state.
Picture below, also Sandwich, NH
Chocorua Lake in New Hampshire
Tuftonboro, NH
Melvin Village at the Wharf
I don't say this often enough, but I want to thank everyone who looks at my "picture" blog.  I don't know who you are, but I know my counter at the bottom of my page keeps going up and up and up :)   Please feel free to follow my blog and/or just leave a comment.  It sure would be nice to know who's looking :)
 
I love to take pictures and I always have my camera with me.  I hope my blog brings a little "happiness and sunshine" to your day!  Thanks so much for stopping by.
 
Dawn
New Hampshire, USA


and, another picture of the church above...I took this summer 


1 comment:

  1. Dawn...I've never seen such gorgeous pictures!! They look more beautiful than the real thing! What kind of camera do you use? Gorgeous, gorgeous photos...thanks for sharing. We are so lucky to live up here in New England.

    ReplyDelete