Thursday, June 21, 2012

I ♥ SUMMERTIME!

Fields of beautiful wild "Lupine" in Sugar Hill, NH...the Lupine flower where I live, blooms in June and July. I took these pictures during the annual "Fields of Lupine Festival" a few weeks ago. There are acres of paths that you can take a "nature walk" through, and enjoy the beauty of summer.
These women enjoyed taking pictures, too!
Beautiful flowers, gorgeous color!
On a beautiful day, we enjoyed live music, some food,
and a walk around the park.
Lupines come in several varity of colors, but this year I really didn't see many pinks and whites.
PS...you can find more of my Lupine Festival pictures from past years under New Hampshire and Summer labels.

1 comment:

  1. Dawn I absolutely LOVE lupines and especially the purple ones! Purple is my favorite color. What lovely photos you take and what a fun festival!! I have been MIA from blogging and am trying to get back....take care!

    ReplyDelete