Saturday, April 14, 2012

"The boys of Summer"


Today is home "Opening Day" at Fenway!
I love the Red Sox
Boston wins their home opener this afternoon 12-2!

Two years ago on Opening Day (night), Neil Diamond performed 'Sweet Caroline' live during the middle of the 8th inning at Fenway Park! A Red Sox tradition!


I love singing this song at Fenway Park :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dawn! Boy it's great to know there are some real Red Sox fans out there still! I stopped watching them a few years ago. My husband is not a sports fan so it was easy for me I guess. My folks LOVED the sox and when they got good again a few years ago I started watching and then stopped once again. I am going to make a commitment to stay with them this year if I can. They are part of my childhood! Thanks for the reminder. I just read your previous story on the owl@!! Freaky! So glad they got him out of there! Thanks for your kind comments on my blog too.

    ReplyDelete