You should be able to share that, Debbie. I upload all my videos to youtube first, then save them in my account. Let me know if you cannot copy it and I'll send it to you :) TY for the comment and have a great Easter, too!
All photos (new and old) are mine, unless noted. Older family photos are from my old family albums.
We live in New Hampshire USA, just over an hour north of Boston. We're a short distance to the mountains and less than 30 min from the ocean. New England is a great place to be in the summer but we're not too fond of the cold winters anymore. I have two children and five grandchildren, they live in CO and AZ. This blog is "a place for pictures" to share with our family, friends and others that just stop by. I took the family picture of the "boys at the ocean" at York Beach, Maine, summer of 2013...about 25 minutes from my home. We ♥ New England sports...we're Red Sox, PATS, Celtics, and Bruins fans. We also love NASCAR, and like to geocache, travel and go camping.
Oh the sound of that ocean is wonderful!! I must send that video (if I can) to my mother in law who absolutely loves the ocean!! Happy Easter Dawn!
ReplyDeleteYou should be able to share that, Debbie. I upload all my videos to youtube first, then save them in my account. Let me know if you cannot copy it and I'll send it to you :) TY for the comment and have a great Easter, too!
Delete